TRUTH OR DARE
A new adult, contemporary romance by Aimee McNeil
“Choose TRUTH and risk exposing your heart
Choose DARE and risk exposing everything else…”
Sophie Rogers has left her demons in the past and finally has her life under control… Three years after leaving high school, where she was endlessly tormented by the school’s golden couple, Sophie has her art degree nearly in hand. Juggling two jobs, she prides herself on her focus and determination to ensure her independence. Until Ashton King saunters back into her life as a nude model for her art class… Ashton and Lucinda had made it their mission to make Sophie’s life miserable from the moment she walked into their lives. But now, with Lucinda out of the picture and Sophie back in his sights, Ashton changes the rules of the game and takes it to a whole new level. Sophie is thrown back into the turmoil she thought was long behind her… Ashton’s body is made for sin, and his icy blue eyes scorch her with feelings too intense for a heart as scarred as Sophie’s to bear. Glimpses of another side of Ashton give her a flash of hope, but his deceptions run much deeper than she ever dreamed.
Truth or Dare…Which would you choose?
Goodreads Link https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26199341-truth-or-dare
Amazon.ca http://www.amazon.ca/Truth-Dare-Aimee-McNeil-ebook/dp/B016OWN6KI Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Truth-Dare-Aimee-McNeil-ebook/dp/B016OWN6KI Amazon.co.uk http://www.amazon.co.uk/Truth-Dare-Aimee-McNeil-ebook/dp/B016OWN6KI
Aimee McNeil was born and raised in Nova Scotia, Canada, where she continues to live today with her husband and three children. She is a stay-at-home mother that loves every colorful moment with her family. Aimee spends most of her free time indulging in her love of writing. You can also find her lost in the pages of a good book, or making a mess with her paints. Aimee loves to explore anything that promotes creativity. It is one of the many reason she enjoys writing.
Random Things About Me...
1. I love chocolate in the morning.
2. I am a neat freak.
3. I don’t like ice cream or candy. I obviously don’t classify chocolate as candy!
4. I love fruits and vegetables.
5. I believe in ghost and aliens. Because why not?
6. Love to write while listening to music. It’s very inspirational.
7. I became a mother before I was legally able to drive. I now have 3 wonderful children!
8. Love tea. Never acquired a taste for coffee.
9. I am a horrible liar.
10. I love traditions, new and old.
11. I don't like talking on the phone. I like to see the people I talk to.
12. Love to dance.
13. Summer is my favorite season.
14. I have been cursed with delayed wit. I always think of the best things to say after the fact.
15. Love to paint. I love all art.
16. Favorite time to write is in the mornings (with chocolate and tea!)
Book Video Trailer
Rafflecopter Giveaway a Rafflecopter giveaway